Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thing # 17 - Playing in the Sandbox

That was kind of fun. Quite a few references to chocolate. I've had experience publishing comments or blogs on MySpace, but I've never done anything as a collaborative effect. It was also kind of neat to create a link to my site. I never knew doing something like that could be so easy.

I think that a pbwiki would be useful in any situation where you were looking for the input of others who might not be at the same location as you. It could be something as simple as a poster advertising an event. Maybe someone would have an idea that would make the catch words really pop. Or maybe someone would find a more sensitive way to phrase something in a letter that addressed a difficult subject. The possibilities are endless when you can have so many minds working together on something where they can see the actual results.

No comments: