Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thing #19 - Web 2.0 Awards

After looking at a few different categories, I got stuck on the top choice in music. www.Last.fm let's you find music that you might like based on bands or artists that may be similar. You can search based on genre or just start going through some of their suggestions. I liked that I was able to listen to full tracks by the artists as well. I have used MySpace and iTunes as a way of finding new bands, and I think I could see myself using this website as well. You can even share certain songs that you like with friends, which I haven't seen as a feature on the other two sources I usually use.

I also liked the food site www.imcooked.com. I'm always looking for new recipes online and it's nice to have someone else put together a collection without having to weed through so many advertisements.

No comments: